Merritt can provide comprehensive surveying services using our experienced, qualified surveyors.
- Preparation of ‘Planned Maintenance Programmes’, providing essential guidance for long-term financial planning.
- Maintenance Surveying – specification of works and contract administration for major redecoration and repair projects.
- Building Surveying- Refurbishment projects, defects analysis, building pathology and condition surveys
We also undertake full administration duties and consultation with qualifying leaseholders as required under Section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (as amended) for qualifying works (i.e. works costing more than £250.00 per any one lessee).
In addition, we offer a comprehensive development service to clients who are considering developing part of their property. This work can range from the conversion of the basement in a block of flats to the redevelopment of an entire site. Services associated with this kind of work that we can offer include:
- Planning Co-ordinator services for clients requiring the appointment under the Health and Safety- CDM Regulations
- Party Wall Matters
- Planning and Building Regulation Applications.
- Project Management.
- Architectural Design Feasibilities for Development Opportunities.
Our surveying service is also available to individual lessees and we are happy to meet you on site to discuss your needs.